Editing a document usually means selecting text. Here are some tips to easily select portions of your document.
• To select a single word, including the space after it, double click it.
• To select a sentence, including any spaces after punctuation, hold the CTRL key down and click once anywhere in the sentence.
• To select a single line of text, click once beside it in the left margin
• To select a paragraph, double click in the left margin or triple click anywhere in the paragraph.
• To select all text in your document, triple click in the left margin or press CTRL-A.